With the parcel delivery market projected to hit $200 billion by 2026 and over tens of millions of shippers worldwide, it's clear that logistic companies have an unprecedented opportunity for growth. Every retailer and e-commerce company wants to offer home delivery but continues to struggle to find the right, modern-age logistics partner and are stuck with legacy ways of home delivery. Grow enables logistics companies to address this demand-supply gap.
"We are thrilled to launch Grow, which we believe will become an indispensable tool for logistics companies seeking to acquire new retailers and stay ahead of the competition," said Kushal Nahata, CEO of FarEye. "Our team has worked tirelessly to create a platform that unlocks the potential of thousands of logistic companies, and we are confident that Grow will transform the way logistics businesses interact with their customers and manage their day-to-day operations."
FarEye Grow is an easy way for merchants to self-serve, get quotes, create orders, generate labels, and manage transactions. It also offers shipment-level visibility and in-built exception management, enabling retailers and shippers to save time and effort, leading to increased customer satisfaction. In addition, automated invoice generation and payments with digital wallet capabilities allow logistic companies to reduce payment delays and improve cash flow. Grow is equipped with built-in plug-ins with major e-commerce platforms like Shopify and BigCommerce, allowing shippers to connect and start delivering quickly.
FarEye Grow is a part of the FarEye product portfolio that supports companies through the complete order-to-door delivery journey. It has products like Ship, Track, Route, Execute, Experience, Analyze, and now, Grow, which offers the following key benefits:
- Personalized portal for easy onboarding: Allows self-onboarding and complete order entry, get quotes, generate labels, real-time status updates, and proof of delivery on one platform.
- Track and trace visibility: Provides real-time track and trace visibility and address validation to merchants for booked orders.
- Scale with your merchants: Track merchants’ growth, run campaigns based on orders and transactions, and make recommendations for merchants to transact more for revenue and business growth.
- Booking order transparency: Self-service merchant order booking directly from the platform, this helps CEPs track revenue and reduce lost revenue.
- Digital wallet management: Offer customers purchase credit for their shipping needs. Provide complete visibility into all transactions, book and pay for shipments by multiple payment modes, including directly by wallet.
FarEye's Grow is the ultimate customer portal for CEP companies looking to streamline shipping operations, expand their customer network, and achieve sustainable growth in today's competitive industry. To learn more about the portal and how it can benefit your business, visit the FarEye website today.
FarEye’s Delivery Management platform turns deliveries into a competitive advantage. Retail, e-commerce and third-party logistics companies use FarEye’s unique combination of orchestration, real-time visibility, and branded customer experiences to simplify complex last-mile delivery logistics. The FarEye platform allows businesses to increase consumer loyalty and satisfaction, reduce costs and improve operational efficiencies. FarEye has 150+ customers across 30 countries and five offices globally. FarEye, First Choice for Last Mile.